Send us suggestions!

Monday 4 April 2011

Bear's Cave!

Allll---right, first time blogger but full-time teen rebel(well, half the time anyways). Pardon me for any mistakes cause it is my First time blogging since forever(outdated right?). Okay, back to business....as soon as I remember what I wanted to talk about again......Ohh, right, I want to talk about Music. What happened to music? Nowadays there are some of them that I don't consider music at all. Its pretty much fast repetitive music with a beat...= =''...Yet artist can make a million of dollars or more?!... Its like they come up with a line like "Urm,, this sound pretty good, I think I'll repeat it 20 times in one song....= =''....What is the world coming to? Imagine if books were like that..."There were three things that I was absolutely positive. First Edward was a vampire, second there was a part of him that thirsted for my blood, and third, Edward was a vampire." (from Twilight)..See how stupid that sounds...Now imagine if music were like that...."Pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pokerface....ma ma ma" = =''....Wait a second,, it already is like that. I thought music was suppose to have meaning. And even if those repetitive song do have meaning, its like okay we got what you're saying now MOVE ON! Anyway, another thing I don't like is when artist make songs telling you what to do. For example, "Youuu, crank that soulja boy"...I don't want to crank you,  I don't even know what that is? o.0...then there's "Lean like a Cholo"...Come on I don't even speak Greek (I think its Greek or is it Spanish? Either way, I don't know)..and last but not least and one of my favourites, the song from the Desiny's Child... "Say my name, say my name"....First of all, I can say whatever I feel like saying, Destiny's Child... Second of all, I don't even know your name, I know your mother's name though, DESTINY. However there is one, really really talented artist, my favourite of all, that's right, Sean Paul, and for those of you who don't know who he is? He's the only person in the world that can create a whole song in his own language that nobody can understand. I mean seriously how do you even talk to somebody like that? And if you are one of those people that can actually understand him, then you should be very proud of yourselves because you are only the few...the proud.....the Marines....= =''..... Anyway, the moral of the story is, 
Rap is alive, music is dead,,
That's all I have to say,, 
I'm going to bed,,
PEACE!!
(And thats when I realise that the greatest rapper of all time was Doctor Seuss o.0)

7 comments:

Lee Escanor said...

hahahaha! nice done bro! agree!

Rafi Nilhan said...

bro.. nice entri.. tapi lambat sikit mok baca n paham.. aku cadangkan kau tuka font..
pasya komen tuka juak ke pop-up window..
(setting>komen>pop-up window)
mesra alam agik.. xperlu relod page 2-3 kali..
(line ku slow..hehe)

sori, berik cadangan jak.. :)

gudluck..

Lee Escanor said...

thnx to bear. sori la k, ku newbie bh. sik tauk pa2. line ku pun sama ngek!(sik ku bisin) slow. bdesut palak ku ngator setting to the lowest. btw, thnx 4 da advice. xD hahahaha

tiqosmile said...

soulja boy??? haha...i love the rapp one...
haha..oh sean paul??

shake that thing n bla bla...

sean paul right? i think so

Lee Escanor said...

hahahaha. thnx tiqo.. well, its bear's writing. tok blog kongsi bh.. hehe

rafi : oit, dah2. dh tukar ku. comment la gk. hehe. font jk lom. malas~

bear said...

aitee, thanks for the comments guys. ^ ^

Anonymous said...

Salt water and absence wash away love.