Send us suggestions!

Monday 4 April 2011

don't judge a book by its cover; don't judge a blog by its title; my special edition

*a little bit lost mode. lost on how to begin my speech on this entry. haha! just kidding by the way. :P  i don't wana disappoint my readers anyway~


"what's the purpose of making our own blog?", my unanswered question. i'm not afraid to ask silly question and looking foolish. xD  besides, this time i'm gona answer it by myself. i bet some people would say, "stupid question. everybody knows the answer!" well, i'm Leo. i have different style than the other blogger. i asked the question other blogger don't dare to ask in blog site and i also answer it by my own way;different way. 

everyone has a different purpose in creating a blog. as well as me, in my opinion, i created blog to released every single piece of my unrevealed thoughts, 
unreleased emotions, 
untold past, 
unforgiveable mistakes so that readers won't repeat mine, 
untold stories, 
unfinished future, 
unshared experiences to bring a new type of perspectives to readers. 

LOL. sorry if i was being too much. but too be honest, that was what i'm thinking when creating blogger new account. and of course, i was expecting any feedbacks from readers, any comments to improve myself. i wana be a better person. yes, readers also can share anything on this blog. i'm an open-minded person. yeah, no doubt about that! so, don't worry. besides, we could share our problems with each other because on this way we can easily find the solution of our problems. 

i'm not expecting anyone to think my blog is a good stuff to read. however, i just wana mention that i'm trying my best to write something moral-bringer. yes! this part brings us back to the title above! DON'T EVER JUDGE A BLOG BY ITS TITLE. think that blog is interesting? its up to you. but don't ever judge mine before you start read it. hehe. 

i've read many blogs that i've followed before *of course it seems necessary to follow after you read it* ROFL. however, only some of it attract me so much. because most of it just mentioning their love story(only about their lovers information), what they did for nothing,  no moral-lesson story.. 

WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT YOUR LOVER??! WHAT DID I GET FROM THAT? OH YA.?. I MUST CHANGE MY NAME TO YOUR LOVER'S NAME? IS THAT YOUR PURPOSE OF WRITING BLOG? i'm so sorry! if i don't found out nothing's important from your blog, i'll just consider i found "FUCK OFF" label on your blog. 

that's the main point i'm writing this entry. DON'T JUDGE A BLOG BY ITS TITLE. thank you so much for kindly reading. :)  

                                                 posted by reo qruxade (leoandrew@rocketmail.com)*please kindly add me in Facebook




5 comments:

Sakunako Asumi said...

Wow, I don't get it why Blogspot wanted me to confirm that I was 18 and above for this D:<

Lee Escanor said...

sorry. i've changed the setting

Anonymous said...

I have never seen better than this site.

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would agree with this option.

Lee Escanor said...

hehe. thank you so much for the feedback :)